It’s that spooky time of year, and we’ve got a free download for you to help in your creepy celebration!
This Halloween themed downloadable PDF has a cool argyle pattern and is just a little grungy – with spiders on top, of course. It’s super fun and super quick and SUPER free! Here is what you’ll need:
– Printable Halloween paper lantern
– Scissors or craft knife
– Scoring tool (not necessary, but recommended)
– Double Sided Tape
– Plastic Tea Light (DO NOT use real flame)
– String or Yarn
– Hole Punch
Let’s get started.
1. Score on the dotted lines to allow easy folding once cut out. Next, cut along all solid lines. This will give you two separate shapes: the walls, and the roof of the lantern.
2. Fold along all scored/dotted lines. The lantern will start to take its shape at this point.
3. Use double sided tape on extra edge of the lantern walls. Adhere to the opposite end to make a box shape. Tuck in bottom of box. Still using the double sided tape, adhere small triangular edges to the sides of the lantern roof to give it its final shape.
4. Hole Punch on designated dots on both the walls and roof of the lantern.
5. Place tea light in the bottom of the lantern. Using string or yarn of your choice, insert through holes and tie inside of lantern.
Use as decoration or for some spooky Halloween lighting for those pesky trick or treaters. Now, don’t stop here, we’ve got an amazing Black Heart Cider cocktail to serve up alongside this lantern, AND a recipe for some ghastly deviled eggs. What else you ask? Well, we do have some additional themed decorations that would match this lantern just perfectly!