It’s graduation time! If you’re planning a party, these quick and easy Graduation Photo Booth Props are just what you need! I know how stressful planning a party can be so let us help take one thing off your plate! Photos are a great way to create lasting memories of this exciting time. These props will help to capture the party guests in a fun way without adding any more jobs to your to-do list!
Must-Have Graduation Photo Booth Props!
Schools (almost) out for summer! I can almost smell the pomp and circumstance, can’t you? So while you get ready for grad night or for your preschooler to don the cap and gown, check out our Graduation Photo Booth Props printable.
Printable photo booth props are a great way to bring your party theme into all the photos and get your guests creating festive pictures. Buying our Graduation Photo Booth Props Printable PDF means that almost all the work has been done for you!
Buy the Graduation Photo Booth Props Kit Here
What’s Included in the Graduation Photo Booth Props Printable PDF?
When you purchase this kit, you will be sent a file that contains the following photo booth designs:
Lips and Mustaches (3 styles)
Graduation Day props in 5 colors- gold, blue, green, red and black
-Mortar Board with tassel
-Party Horn Blower
Zebra Print “GRAD” cat eye glasses
Zebra Print “year” cat eye glasses
Horn Rimmed “GRAD” glasses
Horn Rimmed “year” glasses
Fill-In Expression bubbles
College or Bust Suitcase
College Bound Megaphone
Champagne Bottle with Glasses +
Mini Pennant Banner +
How to Put Together Graduation Photo Booth Props
Graduation photo booth props are super easy to put together. Just follow these simple steps:
- One Graduation Photo Booth Props Kit
- Color Printer (or take these to a copy shop)
- White Card Stock
- Scissors or Xacto knife
- Skewers or Lollipop Sticks
- Tape or Hot Glue (to adhere sticks)
- Vase or jar with rice or dried beans to hold the props, optional
- Print your photo booth printable pdf files on a color printer on white, 8.5 x 11″ card stock. We’ve found 65lb card stock paper for as little as $5 for 50 sheets at Target- you may want something a little thicker if these will need to withstand wear and tear, but for the price its great!
- Cut out each design using scissors or an X-Acto knife. With this set of photo props, you really don’t need to cut perfectly along the edge of the illustration – leave a little white around the edges to make it EASY on yourself. This is also a great project you can have your kids help with! I guarantee they will have fun with it!
- Add the sticks! You will need tape or hot glue (for best results) to affix plain old wooden kitchen skewers to the backs of these graduation inspired designs. If you want them to look a little fancier, use a long white Lollipop Sticks.
How to Display Your Photo Booth Props
Your display doesn’t need to be complicated! Just use ANY jar/vase/can. Fill it with rice, sand or dry beans and stick the props in. Top off your display with some signage and a mini pennant banner from the set and make sure your camera has plenty of storage space and battery!
More Customizable Party Themes for Your Graduation Party
You can easily customize all of these party themes to celebrate your grad in style!
Or…Let Us Print Your Props for You!
Don’t want to hassle running out of ink or having to buy card stock? Purchase our Printed Graduation Photo Booth Prop Kit to save a little more time. You will still need to cut out the designs and add the sticks, but that can be done while watching your favorite TV program.
Check out our Printed Graduation Photo booth prop DIY kit!
Graduation Photo Booth Props are a fun addition to any graduation party! We’ve created designs to get your guests interacting with each other and creating fun photos that your guest of honor will truly cherish.